Eggless and Dairy Free Pear Cupcakes
These SIMPLE VEGAN PEAR CUPCAKES are super moist, loaded with pears and topped with crunchy coarse sugar.These eggless, dairy free Pear Cupcake are perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or anytime of the day.
- 3 Medium Size Pears (350 g), sliced thinly
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (140 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp (8 g) Baking Powder
- Coarse sugar for toppings
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).Line a standard 12 cups cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Peel pears and cut into thin slices. Set aside,
- To a bowl, add sugar, water, vegetable oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until sugar dissolves completely.
- Sift in flour and baking powder.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Add sliced pears to the batter. Fold gently.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.