Gluten Free Eggless Dairy Free Vanilla Cupcakes In Air Fryer
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes. Gluten free Vanilla CupcakesCupcake without egg / Cupcake without Milk / Cupcake without Butter.These SIMPLE GLUTEN FREE VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKES are super moist and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Superfine Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water, room temperature
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Lemon Juice or White Vinegar
- 1 cup (130 g) Gluten Free Flour (I used Robin Hood Gluten free all purpose flour blend with xanthan gum included, not sponsored)
- 1/2 tsp (2 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 g) Baking Soda
- Grease a 7 cups silicone mold and set aside. Hole: 2 inch (5 cm) diameter, 1.5 inc (3.8 cm) hole Mold: 7 inch (18 cm) diameter mold
- To a bowl, add sugar, water, oil, vanilla extract and lemon juice or white vinegar. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sift in gluten free flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake mold until 1/2 full.
- Bake in air fryer at 325oF (160oC) for 15 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cupcake comes out clean. No need to preheat Air Fryer.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.