Eggless and Dairy Free Vanilla Pancakes
These SIMPLE VEGAN VANILLA PANCAKES are super easy to make.
- 1 ¼ cup (300 ml) Water
- 2 tbsp (25 g) Sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- To a bowl, add water, sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until sugar dissolves completely.
- Then, sift in flour and baking powder.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Heat pan on low heat. Then oil the pan.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to the pan. Cook on low heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and fruits.