Eggless, dairy free Peach Cupcakes
These SIMPLE PEACH CUPCAKES are super moist, filled with peach chunks and with a hint of cinnamon. These eggless, dairy free Peach Cupcakes are perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or any time you need a snack.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 ¾ cup (245 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp (a pinch) Salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) Cinnamon Powder
- 2-3 Fresh Medium Size Peaches (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Line a standard 12 cups cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Cut peaches into small cubes and set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Gently fold in peach chunks into the batter.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.