Eggless Dairy-free Easter Bunny Cupcakes Cupcakes
These VEGAN MARBLE CUPCAKES are made with a vanilla cupcake batter which is brightly colored with yellow and blue food coloring. They make perfect Easter Bunny Cupcakes.
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Water, Room Temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Lemon Juice
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ cup (245 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 1 drop Blue Food Coloring Gel
- 1 drop Yellow Food Coloring Gel
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar, lemon juice and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Divide the batter into 2 parts.
- To one part, add a drop of yellow food coloring gel.To the other part of the batter, add a drop of blue food coloring gel.Mix well and transfer each batter to a piping bag (14 inch, 36 cm).Cut the tip of the piping bags and place them inside a larger piping bag (21 inch, 53 cm)
- Pipe the batter into the cupcake liners.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.