Eggless Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes In Airfryer
These Vegan CHOCOLATE CHIPS CUPCAKES are super moist, bursting with chocolate chips and so easy and fast to make. Eggless, dairy free chocolate cupcakes, perfect for afternoon tea or anytime of the day.
- 1/3 cup (65 g) Superfine (Granulated) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup (105 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp (20 g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup (30 g) Chocolate Chips
- Grease a 7 cups silicone mold and set aside.Hole: 2 inch (5 cm) diameter, 1.5 inc (3.8 cm) holeMold: 7 inch (18 cm) diameter mold
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk. Then add oil and mix well, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake mold until 2/3 full.
- Bake in air fryer at 325oF (160oC) for 14 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cupcake comes out clean. No need to preheat Air Fryer.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.