Eggless and Drairy Free Vanilla Cupcakes Without Oven
These VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKES are super moist and so easy to make. Egg Free Dairy Free Vanilla Cupcakes, perfect as breakfast or afternoon snacks.
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 ¾ cup (245 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- Line a standard 6 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift in flour and baking powder.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- To steamer or wok, add water. Cover and bring to a boil.Then, place cupcake pan into steamer.Cover and steam for 12-15 minutes on medium high heat.DO NOT OPEN during steaming.
- Transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.