Egg Free Dairy Free Oreo Cupcakes | No Egg No Milk No Butter Cupcakes.
These VEGAN CHOCOLATE OREO CUPCAKES are super moist. If you love Oreo Cookies you will definitely love these Egg Free Dairy Free Oreo Cupcakes. They are so easy to make.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) Warm Water (95-100oF ; 35-38oC)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable oil
- 2 cups (280 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup (30 g) Cocoa Powder
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 6 (50 g) Oreo Cookies, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Then add crushed Oreo cookies.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.