Super Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes | No Egg No Milk No Butter Cake
These Egg-Free Dairy-Free RED VELVET CUPCAKES are super moist and so easy to make and they are delicious.Makes 12 cupcakes.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine (granulated) Sugar
- 1½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (7 g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 pinch) Salt
- 1 tbsp (15 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Red Food Coloring Gel (I used AmeriColor Super Red Soft Gel Paste)
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- In a bowl, add sugar. Then sieve flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder into the same bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add vegetable oil, water, vanilla extract. Mix until no lumps.
- Add red food coloring gel. Mix to combine.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Spray with non-stick cooking spray (optional). This will prevent the cupcakes from sticking to the paper.
- Fill cupcake liner to about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350oF (180oC) for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Rack middle position in oven.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with powdered/icing sugar (optional).