Eggless Dairy-Free Christmas Fruit Cupcakes Without Alcohol
These Vegan Christmas Fruit Cupcakes have no alcohol, and are loaded with colorful dried fruits and candied cherries. They are great for kids too. Eggless Dairy-Free Fruit Cupcakes, great for kids and perfect for Christmas.
- 1 cup (240 ml) Orange Juice
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 ¾ cup (245 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 1 tbsp Raisins
- 1 tbsp Sultanas
- 1 tbsp Apricots, diced
- 1 tbsp Dates, diced
- 1 tbsp Cranberries
- 1 tbsp Red Candied Cherries, diced
- 1 tbsp Green Candied Cherries, diced
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and orange juice. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Add dried fruits.Fold fruits into batter until just combined.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.