Eggless Dairy-free Cranberry Orange Cupcakes
These Vegan Cranberry Orange Cupcakes are deliciously soft and moist, flavored with fresh orange juice, fresh cranberries and a hint of vanilla. These Eggless Dairy-free Cranberry Orange Cupcakes are perfect for Christmas and Holiday Season.
- 1 cup (240 ml) Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice (or store bought)
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 ¾ cup (245 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 1 cup (115 g) Fresh Cranberries, cut into half
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC). Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and orange juice. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Fold cranberries into batter.Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 18- 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.