Egg Free Dairy Free Whole Wheat Vanilla Cupcakes
These VEGAN WHOLE WHEAT VANILLA CUPCAKES are super moist and so easy to make. These Egg Free Dairy Free Whole Wheat Vanilla Cupcakes are perfect as breakfast or afternoon snacks.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 2 ¼ cup (315 g) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt.Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.