Super Moist Orange Cupcakes | No Egg No Milk No Butter Cake.
These Egg-Free Dairy-Free ORANGE CUPCAKES are super moist and easy to make. They are perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or any time of the day.
- 1 1/2 cup (360 ml) Orange Juice (juice from 2-3 oranges or store-bought orange juice).
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 3/4 cup (245 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (3 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (2 g) Salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oF).
- To a bowl, add orange juice and sugar. Mix until sugar has dissolved completely.Add vegetable oil. Mix well.
- To same bowl, sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.Whisk until dry flour no longer visible. Do not overmix.
- Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Scoop batter into cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners. Fill until about 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven 350oF (180oF), rack middle position, for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.