No Flour No Butter Chocolate Cookies
These 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cookies has no flour and no butter. They have a crisp outside and a soft centre. These Flourless, Butterless, Gluten-Free Cookies are so easy and quick to make.
- 3 Large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Granulated Sugar
- 1 tbsp (7 g) Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 210oF (100oC).
- To a bowl, add egg yolks, sugar, cocoa powder. Whisk with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add 1-1½ tbsp of cookie dough to each cupcake liner.
- Bake in preheated oven 210oF (100oC) for 50-55 minutes.
- Let cookies cool down completely on wire rack.