Gluten Free Eggless Dairy Free Vanilla Cupcakes
These SIMPLE GLUTEN FREE VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKES are super moist and easy to make.
- 1/2 cup -1 tbsp (85 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup (130 g) Gluten Free Flour (I used Robin Hood Gluten free all purpose flour blend with xanthan gum included)
- 1 tsp (4 g) Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 g) Baking Soda
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Lemon Juice
- I highly recommend using a scale to measure the gluten free flour for this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 330oF (165oC). Line a standard 6 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and baking soda.Mix well for 1-2 minutes. This is give more structure to the batter. Cupcakes will not be rubbery since we are using gluten free flour.
- Then, add vanilla extract and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 330oF (165oC), rack middle position, 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.