Eggless Dairy Free Chocolate Cake In Air Fryer
This Vegan Chocolate Cake is soft, fluffy and so easy to make.
- 3/4 cup (105 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) Baking Powder
- 2 tbsp (14 g) Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Superfine (granulated) sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Water, room temperature
- Grease sides and bottom of round cake pan (6×3 inch, 15×7 cm). Line bottom of pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To a bowl, whisk in flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Then, add sugar and mix.Add oil, water and mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Transfer batter to prepared cake pan.
- Bake in air fryer at 325oF (160oC) for 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean. No need to preheat Air Fryer.