Eggless Dairy Free Waffles
Crispy and Fluffy Vegan Waffles that are easy to make in one bowl.
- 3 tbsp (35 g) Superfine (Granulated) Sugar
- 1 ¼ cups (300 ml) Water, room temperature
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (280 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. MixThen add oil and vanilla extract. Mix until sugar dissolves completely.
- Sift in flour and baking powder.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Preheat waffle maker for 10-15 minutes.
- Oil the plates.
- Pour batter onto plate. Close the lid and cook until waffle maker indicates that it is done (usually about 5 minutes).
- Reheat waffle maker for 1-2 minutes between each batch.