Egg Free Dairy Free Vanilla Cupcakes
These VEGAN VANILLA CUPCAKES are super moist and so easy to make. No oven needed ! Microwave them for 5 minutes and you have perfect Egg Free Dairy Free Vanilla Cupcakes, for breakfast or afternoon snacks.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1¼ cup (175 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp (8 g) Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp (pinch) Salt
- Line a standard 12 cups silicone cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar, water, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until 2/3 full.
- Microwave for 5 minutes, power 1200 watts. Please note that all microwaves are not the same. Adjust cooking time according to power of your microwave.
- Transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.