Eggless and Dairy Free Semolina Muffins
Semolina Muffins, made with simple ingredients and perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or anytime of the day.
- 1/3 cup (65 g) Superfine Sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup (175 g) Wheat Semolina
- 3/4 cup (105 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp (8 g) Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC). Line a standard 6 cups muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar, water and oil. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add semolina, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner.
- Bake in preheated oven to 375oF (190oC), rack middle position, 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer muffins to wire rack to cool down completely.