Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Pancakes
- 2 tbsp (25 g) Superfine (Granulated) Sugar
- 1 ½ cup (360 ml) Water, room temperature
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 cup (140 g) Gluten Free Flour (Ardent Mills Gluten Free Flour All Purpose Flour, not sponsored)
- 2 tbsp (14 g) Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp (8 g) Baking Powder
- 1 tsp (2.5 g) Cinnamon Powder
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar dissolves completely.
- Then add oil, pumpkin puree and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and cinnamon powder.Mix until dry flour is no longer visible.
- Heat pan on medium heat. Then oil the pan.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side.