Eggless and Drairy Free Marble Cupcakes Without Oven
These SIMPLE VEGAN MARBLE CUPCAKES are super moist and easy to make. If you can't decide between VANILLA CUPCAKES or CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES, these Vanilla Chocolate Zebra Cupcakes are perfect for you. These can be cooked on stove, no oven needed.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) White Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ tbsp (11 g) Cocoa Powder
- Preheat a large pot, with lid on, oven very low heat on the stove for about 3-5 minutes.
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Divide batter into 2 equal parts.
- To one part of batter, add vanilla extract. Mix until combined.To the second part of batter, add cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Add about 1 tbsp of vanilla batter to baking paper cups. Then top with about 1 tbsp of chocolate batter. Alternate between vanilla and chocolate batter until all batter is used.Use toothpick to gently pull the batter towards the middle (see video).
- Place cupcakes in PREHEATED pot. Cover and cook for 35-40 minutes on LOWEST HEAT, or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down completely.