Vegan Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
These VEGAN VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES are so easy to make. These ice cream cones are filled with vanilla or chocolate cupcakes are perfect for a birthday party.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt (1 pinch)
- 1 tbsp (7 g) Cocoa Powder
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Place 12 ice cream cones in a mini 12 cups cupcake pan and set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar, water, oil and vanilla extract. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sift in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Divide batter in two parts.
- To one part, add cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Fill cones with chocolate and vanilla batter.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.