Coconut Whipped Cream – Vegan Dairy Free Whipped Cream
- 1 can (400 ml) Coconut Milk (20% fat)
- 1 tbsp (8 g) Powdered/Icing Sugar, to taste
- Vanilla Extract can also be added
- Place coconut milk can in refrigerator overnight.
- Place a bowl and hand mixer whisks into freezer for at least 15 minutes before making the whipped cream.
- The next day, open can without shaking the can.
- Scoop out only the cream from the can into the chilled bowl.Save the coconut water, in case the whipped cream is too thick.
- Add vanilla extract, if using, and sift powdered/icing sugar into the cream.
- Beat the cream with a hand mixer, on medium speed until soft peak. About 7-10 minutes.