Super Moist Strawberry Cupcakes | No Egg No Milk No Butter Cake
These Egg-Free Dairy-Free STRAWBERRY CUPCAKES are super moist and so easy to make. They are full of mango flavor and are perfect for summer. Makes 12 cupcakes
- 1 ½ cup (250 g) Fresh Strawberries
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Water
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (3 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (2 g) Salt
- 1-2 drops Pink food coloring gel
- Fresh Strawberries
- Mint leaves
- Powdered/Icing Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Blend strawberries until smooth in food processor or blender to make a puree.
- To a bowl, transfer the strawberry puree. Then, add water. Whisk to mix.
- To same bowl, add sugar. Whisk until sugar dissolves completely. Then, add oil and whisk to mix.
- Sieve, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into the strawberry puree mix. Whisk until just combined and dry flour no longer visible.
- Add, 1-2 drops of pink food coloring gel. Mix to combine.
- Grease cupcake pan with no-stick cooking spray (or line tray with cupcake liners). Wipe any excess oil on the top of pan.
- Spoon batter into pan until about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC) for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack and let cool completely.
- Dust cupcakes with powdered/icing sugar.
- Top cupcakes with strawberry and mint leaves.