Eggless Dairy-free Orange Marmalade Cupcakes
These Vegan Orange Marmalade Cupcakes are soft and moist, flavored with fresh orange juice and a sweet, tangy orange marmalade center. Eggless Dairy-free Orange Marmalade Cupcakes, perfect for breakfast !
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup (240 ml) Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups (280 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Orange Marmalade for each cupcake
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and orange juice. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of batter into cupcake liner.Then, add 1 teaspoon of orange marmalade.Top with 1 tablespoon of batter.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.