Vegan Coconut Oil Frosting / Dairy Free Frosting
This Vegan Coconut Oil Frosting is creamy and so easy to make. It has only 2 ingredients.It is perfect for topping vegan and non-dairy desserts.
- 1 cup (225 g) Coconut Oil (Organic, virgin, cold-pressed)
- 2 cups (260 g) Powdered / Icing Sugar
- Chill bowl for at least 30 minutes before starting the frosting.
- In the chilled bowl, add coconut oil.Sieve powdered/icing sugar into the same bowl.
- With a hand mixer, beat coconut oil and sugar until light and creamy, about 8-10 minutes.