Super Moist Vanilla Birthday Cake / No Egg No Milk No Butter Cake
This Egg-Free Dairy-Free VANILLA BIRTHDAY CAKE is super moist and so easy to make. It is topped with a creamy VEGAN COCONUT OIL FROSTING made with only 2 ingredients.
- 1 ½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (3 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (2 g) Salt
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- Grease sides and bottom of round cake pan (7×3 inch, 18×7 cm). Line bottom of pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- To the same bowl, add sugar and mix.
- Add vegetable oil, water, vinegar (or lemon juice) and vanilla extract. Mix until dry flour no longer visible. Do not over mix.
- Transfer batter to prepared cake pan (7×3 inch, 18×7 cm).
- Bake in preheated oven 350oF (180oC), 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer to wire rack and let it cool down completely.
- Top with vegan coconut oil frosting.