Super Moist Coconut Cupcakes | No Egg No Milk No Butter Cake.
These Egg-Free Dairy-Free COCONUT CUPCAKES are super moist and easy to make. If you like coconut, you will love these cupcakes. They are full of coconut flavor.These cupcakes are perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or any time of the day.Makes 12 cupcakes.
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine (Granulated) Sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp (12 g) Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 pinch) Salt
- 1/4 cup (40 g) Unsweetened Coconut, Fine Shred
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC).
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar dissolves completely.Add coconut oil. Mix well.
- To the same bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the coconut and mix until dry flour no longer visible.Do not overmix.
- Scoop batter to cupcake pan lined with cupcake liners. Fill until half full.
- Bake in preheated oven 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then remove from pan and transfer to wire rack. Let cupcakes cool down completely.