Eggless Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cupcakes
These SIMPLE PEANUT BUTTER CUPCAKES are super moist and easy to make.Eggless, dairy free Peanut Butter Cupcakes, perfect for breakfast, afternoon tea or any time you need a snack.
- 1 cup (240 ml) Hot Water
- 3/4 cup (150 g) Superfine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp (32 g) Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Vegetable Oil
- 1½ cup (210 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ tsp (6 g) Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 g) Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp (a pinch) Salt
- Preheat oven to 350oF (180oC). Line a standard 12 cups muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To a bowl, add sugar and hot water. Whisk until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix until dry flour is no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Spoon batter into cupcake liner until about 1/2 full.
- Bake in preheated oven to 350oF (180oC), rack middle position, 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the middle of cake comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool down in pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer cupcakes to wire rack to cool down completely.