Baked Pumpkin Donuts / No egg No milk No Butter
These Egg-Free Dairy-Free PUMPKIN DONUTS are super moist and easy to make. Loaded with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors, these Baked Pumpkin Donuts are perfect Fall Desserts. Makes 6 donuts.
- 1/3 cup (65 g) Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Water, room temperature
- 1/4 cup (75 g) Pumpkin Puree (Canned)
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) Freshly Grated Ginger (or Ground Ginger)
- 1 tsp (2.5 g) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (0.5 g) Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp (28 g) Coconut Oil, melted and cooled
- 1 cup (140 g) All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp (4 g) Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 g) Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp (1.5 g) Salt
- 1/2 cup (100 g) Granulated Sugar
- Preheat Oven to 370oF (190oC).
- To a bowl, add sugar and water. Whisk until sugar dissolves completely.
- To the same bowl, add pumpkin puree, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg. Mix well.Then, add coconut oil and mix well.
- To the bowl, sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.Mix until dry flour no longer visible. DO NOT OVER MIX (mix until dry and wet ingredients are just combined).
- Transfer batter to piping bag.
- Pipe batter to donuts mold or pan.
- Bake in PREHEATED Oven 370oF (190oC), rack middle position, for 15 minutes.
- Coat donuts, when still warm, with granulated sugar. Place donuts on cooling rack.